Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ferris Bueller has a point




"Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."-Ferris Bueller

Dear Faithful Readers (who haven't disowned me yet),

As you know, I've been quite busy keeping up with course demands and completely neglecting my blog. I have so many GREAT things to fill you all in on! 

I am headed to Edinburgh today with Jac for a mini-mini-mini break and to take in a few museums, as well as begin research for our dissertations and upcoming essays. We both are in desperate need of a break that takes us outside of Glasgow. 

Hopefully, the weather will cooperate, but they are forecasting hail for a good portion of the day....we are leaving in about an hour and it is just pouring rain now.

I don't have enough time for a comprehensive post this morning, but enough time for me to grovel. 

Thanks for your patience and I promise to fill you all in soon (aka tomorrow at the latest).

-Vanessa




No comments: